OUSRC aims to cater for both social and competitive players. Oxford University enter two male and two female teams into the BUCS competitions. The squads from which these teams are selected receive coaching, and typically train 3-4 times per week.
- Membership includes free use of the Iffley Courts at off-peak times (avoiding the usual £5.25 fee for each 45 minute court booking).
- Members have the opportunity to enter the OUSRC Ladders and box leagues.
- We hold free members’ coaching every Sunday during term time run by Blues squash players, including fully qualified ES&R coaches
- For beginners, we offer the England Squash ‘Big Hit’ scheme. An external, professional coach will run 6 coached sessions for just £15.
- There will be a squash ‘club night’ for members to play socially (Wednesday nights TBC)
- Regular social events with an array of activities – dinners, crew dates, pub crawls, visits to PSL matches
- Access to the ‘lucrative’ university stash and team kit, produced by iPROSPORTS.
Membership costs are as follows:
To join, please complete both the online membership form and payment of your membership fees (via cheque to the Treasurer or bank transfer).
Please direct any further membership enquiries to our Members’ Officer.