OUSRC aims to cater for both social and competitive players. Oxford University enter two male and two female teams into the BUCS competitions. The squads from which these teams are selected receive coaching, and typically train 3-4 times per week.
Joining OUSRC (2016-2017):
- Membership includes free use of the Iffley Courts at off-peak times (avoiding the usual £5.25 fee for each 45 minute court booking).
- Members have the opportunity to enter the OUSRC Ladders and box leagues.
- We hold free members’ coaching every Saturday 11:00-13:00 during term time run by Blues squash players.
- For beginners, we offer the England Squash “Squash 101” scheme. A qualified instructor will run several introductory coaching sessions at a subsidised low rate.
- Regular social events with an array of activities – dinners, crew dates, pub crawls, visits to PSL matches
- Access to the ‘lucrative’ university stash and team kit, produced by iPROSPORTS.
Membership costs are as follows:
Squad: £85 (includes 1 T-shirt!)
To join, please complete both the online membership form and payment of your membership fees (via cheque to the Treasurer or bank transfer).
Please direct any further membership enquiries to our Members’ Officer.